Monday, March 26, 2012

Camp Barnabas T-Shirt Quilt

T-Shirt Quilt


I attended a week of summer camp at Camp Barnabas for 11 years. When I tallied up how many T-shirts I had I realized that I had better make a quilt--el pronto! Very simple quilt to make: Cut out the T-shirts according to how big you want each square to be. Iron on T-shirt stabilizer to the back of each T-shirt square to keep it from stretching all over the place. Attach sashing in-between each square, layer and quilt! I put two layers of batting in this quilt, so it is SUPER warm (perfect for sleeping on the couch).

Camp Barnabas is a Christian camp in southern Missouri for children with special needs and their siblings. This place changed my life: it is where I gave my heart to Christ AND where I met my husband 10 years later. Can't get much better than that?! Learn more at www.CampBarnabas.org

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!