Sunday, March 4, 2012

Boston Cream Pie




Pin It

This is my favorite cake in the world by far. Growing up, my Mom made this via a recipe she found in a magazine and we have since discovered that this cake tastes even better and is SO much easier when it's made with ready-made elements.

You'll need:
Chocolate Frosting
Vanilla Jell-O Pudding Mix
1 Yellow Cake Mix

Make the cake mix according to package instructions and bake in two 8" or 9" round pans.

Make the pudding according to the package instructions.

When cakes have cooled, place one on a cake pedestal, spread the pudding over the top, then place the other cooled round cake on top of the pudding.

Microwave your chocolate frosting until it's pour-able and pour it on top of your cake, letting it drizzle down the sides.
So easy and SO delicious...

(College graduation party, Boston Cream Pie, and my Mama. Can you see how much I love this dessert?)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!