Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emma's Owl Themed Nursery

Emma's Owl Themed Nursery

With the help of my friend Kari (karicorsi.blogspot.com) I was able to make the crib bumpers, skirt, quilt and pillow for my baby girl Emma's owl themed nursery. Take a look!

I recovered the glider that my sister Jenny gave me. The fabric reminded me of owl's eyes.

Above is a sweet little pillow I made out of scraps for the glider. The back fabric is pink minky.

Above is the quilt (doesn't serve much purpose yet but it will someday). It is signed "All my love, Mama".

The crib skirt

The bumpers

And here it is all put together:




My sweet friend Kari is willing to take orders if you want customized bedding like I did. You can check her out here.

The reason I'm posting this now is because my cousin Cara has asked me to make the bedding for HER little bundle of joy, due to arrive in June. Don't know the gender yet so I'll be sewing up a storm when s/he makes her debut! Exciting!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!