Ever wondered what to do with those old formula or coffee cans? Try making a vase!
1) Find a can and cover with brown paper (or spray paint it brown if you'd prefer)
2) Take a trip to the park (or backyard), find some sticks and break them to an even length
3) Hot glue the sticks to the brown paper
5) Arrange flowers (I used masking tape to space the flowers evenly and keep the middle ones upright).
6) Enjoy! I found these carnations at the grocery and love them! I always thought carnations were ugly, but these are beautiful!